Shabby Visitors

1/06/2010


Well it is that time to take down all the Christmas decor..
Boy how I dread this...
For a FEW main reasons...
One is that means dragging in all those dreadful totes
un-packing my everyday stuff..
Yes I do pack up all my usual nick-knacks as my hubby would call my"junk"..
I simply explain those are my trinkets so get used to them they are staying and there is more to come...
Another one is well this means the holiday is officially over which is Soooo Sad... I love looking at the decorations those beautiful twinkling lights and the beautiful ornaments hanging on the tree all the bows and beautiful garlands hanging above my windows and pictures...
But one thing is for sure I will be looking forward to NEXT YEAR...
So my plan is to use this weekend I'm off from work to transform my home back...


No comments:

Post a Comment