Shabby Visitors

10/08/2010


Today is a very special day..
Today is my mom's birthday..

I want to dedicate this post to her today..

Oh mommy I do love you so..
I know how how much you love me too..

Since I'm the only one who knows that at one time our heart beat was one..


I'm so proud to be your daughter and want to thank you for all the wonderful things you've done for me over the years..


For all your wise words and support...


You are such a delightful person someone I hope I'm like..


So kind and full of laughter who brightens every room she enters..


You have such a big heart so full of love which warms our souls like a blanket..


If you ever had any doubt on what kind of person you are just remember all the lives you touch every day and how much you are loved by us all..


So my sweet just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..


xoxo...


Shabby T

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your Mom, I hope she got her birthday wish :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For good times or bad always be glad to be able to wish your Mom a Happy Birthday since not all of us are as blessed.

    ReplyDelete